Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
The food writing craft is in transition and if observers and technologists are to be believed, many more changes are soon to come. Top food writers will examine food writing trends and the future of food writing.
- Top food writers in multiple, simultaneous panel sessions all day Saturday, February 13
- Many scheduled networking opportunities
The registration fee is $195.00. Fee includes refreshment breaks and lunch. Program Details.
"HOW TO WORKSHOPS" for aspiring food writers
Friday, February 12 and Sunday, February 14.
- Introduction to Food Writing
- The Art and Craft of Recipe Writing
- To Agent or Not To Agent?
- How to Make a Living as a Food Writer
* Advance registration is required. Please register for only one workshop on Sunday.
Additional registration fee of $50 for each workshop. Program Details.
No conference or workshop refunds after January 31, 2010.